

Today was the last day of preschool for Cooper here in Iowa! He has had a wonderful time this year in preschool and has made many friends. One special friend came home with us after school today to spend the afternoon with us and play. Her name is Shae and Cooper says that she is his best friend!! The class took a group photo and they all signed their name on a piece of paper for him! One little boy started crying when he left school today and he said he was sad that Cooper was leaving. It made me cry.....I'm such a softie.







2 comments:
O wow that is soo cute and heyy this is Dani and I got 4 more teeth pulled out today and now I have stitches in my mout for a few days.Also thats soo cute for what they did for Cooper good luck on moving.
Cooper is such a ladies MAN. Too sweet. And I completely agree... I would have been crying too when the other kid got teary.
Post a Comment