This past week we have played many games! In our family, we love to play games together and we received 2 new games for Christmas. Sorry Sliders and Spongebob Monopoly. Great times had by all! In between board games we have been playing Guitar Hero! Santa brought the complete band set for us to enjoy. We have a guitar, a drum set and a microphone. So far no one has been brave enough to break out the microphone. And...I stink at the guitar! I have the drum down but I can't get past the beginner level on the guitar. My competitive instincts are coming out and I am bound and determined to succeed!!! In addition to all of the games and their noise factor...we have enjoyed some quiet moments (sort of) of imaginary play with all of our Star Wars little people. Everywhere I turn....little light sabers....the last time I counted we had 52 little figures and I know there is more to buy that we don't have. And for the life of me, I do not know all of their names. I think they should put their names on the bottom of each figure...just like they did with the Thomas the Trains. It would make my life so much easier. But just before I was able to go crazy....thanks to a good friend... we now have a handy dandy flipper to browse of every Star Wars character in case we cannot remember who they are!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Can the boys be ANY more adorable? Oh my gosh. Playing music with their hats backwards is TOO much. They look so cool. And I love the photo of the Star Wars people. Neat shot! I want to be a board game family. We never seem to sit down all together and play. That is on my to-do list for today... A game.
Post a Comment