Friday, February 6, 2009

Landforms


Parker had a test on landforms today! They have been learning about different landforms for the past week or so in science class. They even made their own clay in class to mold and use for the test. As you can see by the picture....Parker did awesome! I am impressed given the fact that he had absolutely no help from and adult. Just told to choose 4 different landforms and mold them! If you are wondering what the yellow mounds are on the plain....just like I was....he told me that they represent corn. Quite fitting given the fact that we are surround by corn out here in Iowa!!! Great job Parker!!!

1 comment:

Lucky Mom said...

Sooooo cute. I love that he added corn. Hilarious. Kiley did this same thing a few weeks ago, with molding clay and all. When they got sent home with her we admired them for a few days but honestly, what was I supposed to do with her land formations? Into the trash they went... Good job P!