Today was the 1st day of pre-school for Cooper! He was so excited this morning! He actually jumped out of bed and immediately got dressed. He thought it was so cool to be doing exactly what brother was doing....getting dressed for school, eating breakfast, getting bathroom stuff done...getting his backpack etc....We kept to the ritual and took pictures this morning on HIS first day of school. Parker was such a great big brother. Telling Cooper how much fun he was going to have at school and that he wanted to hear all about it when he got home from school himself. Again, I am thinking I cannot believe Cooper is old enough to be going to school! On the way to school this morning I was thinking that by the time we dropped Parker off to school and made it to Cooper's school that his excitement might wear off. Once he knew mom and dad were actually leaving him for a few hours he might be a little more reluctant to head to school. My thoughts were WRONG! On one hand I was super impressed that he had absolutely no problem with us leaving him at school! Yet, deep down, I really wanted him to want me!!!! So off he went....looking back and giving us the rock on sign! All the way home I cried....and let me tell ya...the house is way to quiet! I know in time I will relish in the fact that I actually have a few peaceful and quiet moments to myself now. But today....I am lonely!!!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
1st Day of Pre-School
Today was the 1st day of pre-school for Cooper! He was so excited this morning! He actually jumped out of bed and immediately got dressed. He thought it was so cool to be doing exactly what brother was doing....getting dressed for school, eating breakfast, getting bathroom stuff done...getting his backpack etc....We kept to the ritual and took pictures this morning on HIS first day of school. Parker was such a great big brother. Telling Cooper how much fun he was going to have at school and that he wanted to hear all about it when he got home from school himself. Again, I am thinking I cannot believe Cooper is old enough to be going to school! On the way to school this morning I was thinking that by the time we dropped Parker off to school and made it to Cooper's school that his excitement might wear off. Once he knew mom and dad were actually leaving him for a few hours he might be a little more reluctant to head to school. My thoughts were WRONG! On one hand I was super impressed that he had absolutely no problem with us leaving him at school! Yet, deep down, I really wanted him to want me!!!! So off he went....looking back and giving us the rock on sign! All the way home I cried....and let me tell ya...the house is way to quiet! I know in time I will relish in the fact that I actually have a few peaceful and quiet moments to myself now. But today....I am lonely!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I know he is little but dang... he is CUTE!!!!! I am always so excited for their new milestones but having them grow up wasn't part of the deal I made! :) I miss my babies.
Post a Comment