This past Monday, Sept. 22, was Cooper's 5th birthday!! It just amazes me to think that it was 5 years ago when we took this cute precious bundle of joy home from the hospital. Again, time never stands still. As I look at him I see a little boy who is very independent, wants to be just like big brother, can be as stubborn as a bull, has a great imagination and is growing to be a one fantastic young man! As with both of my boys I look forward to the next birthday in anticipation of what the year brings! To clarify this I decided to begin quizzing each boy on their birthday. So here is the quiz....and the answers Cooper gave me this birthday!
1. What is your favorite color? Black
2. What is your favorite food? Steak
3. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play basketball
4. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Eat lunch
5. What is your favorite thing to do with Parker? Play football
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman
I am excited to see how the answers to these same questions change over the years! Memories in the making!







1 comment:
I wonder if "eat lunch" is his favorite thing to do with you because he gets you all to himself. Sweet. What a gret idea to quiz them each year? It'll be fun to review the answers year to year.
Post a Comment