Thursday, September 18, 2008

Memories for a Lifetime


Hi-ho-Hi-ho its off to work we go!!! Darn, we are now back to reality. This past week has been so much fun. As most of you know we have just returned from Disneyland. We had a blast!! The weather was beautiful and the lines were short (for the most part). Of course we hit all of our favorites....Splash Mountain, Grizzly Run, Soaring Over California, The Golden Horseshoe and the Hollywood Tower of Terror. We did every ride we wanted to and some more than once! Not only did we take in all of the park rides and entertainment we also were able to visit with a few friends who met us that live in the area. Rob's best friend and his wife met us for dinner one night. And our dear friends who used to live in Billings on our infamous street and their 3 kids spent the majority of the day with us in California Adventure. It was so nice to see everyone! Thanks for making our trip that much more memorable. To top it off, my parents met us there and the boys were thrilled. It was especially nice to see family. Since we live so far away now those visits are few and far between. According to the boys....we will be back next year! I think they would like to make this outing a yearly event! I'm all for it!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for a great visit. We had a blast seeing you guys! And yes I agree with the yearly trip. It sounds like a terrific idea.

Lucky Mom said...

Your pics make me SUPER anxious for our upcoming visit to Disneyland!!! I want to do it annually too but the expense is outrageous. Did you ever finish the album I gave you a gift cert for?