
Can you believe they have Student Council in 2nd grade? I was shocked! I didn't think they had Student Council until Middle School but I am wrong. Today Parker came home and said that not only did he submit his paperwork to be on the Student Council but his homework tonight was to write a speech for Student Council. Mind you, he has to get up in front of his class and give his speech tomorrow. So we sat down at the table...he gave me ideas and I wrote them all down. I only interjected once to refine what he was trying to say but the rest of the speech is what he wanted to say word for word. I am super proud of him for not only wanting to be in Student Council but also for having the "I can do it" attitude and not worrying about getting up in front of his class to give a speech. One child from each class for each grade level is chosen to represent in Student Council! I am excited for him and I sure hope he gets everyones vote!!!! GO PARKER GO!







3 comments:
He has my vote! That is the best speech I have heard in a LONG time. Hooray! Vote for Parker!
Parker has really grown up since I last saw him. He gets my vote for sure. WAY TO GO PARKER!!
Post a Comment