This was opening weekend for all of our sporting activities! The weekend began on Saturday with Parker's football game and Cooper's soccer game both at 9:30am. Of course...they would both have to play at the same time. Luckily, I don't think this time issue happens but a few times this season. I started at Parker's football game and it was great! At half-time Rob and I switched and I saw the last half of Cooper's soccer game! Both boys had a blast! Parker scored one touchdown and grabbed lots of flags and Cooper hustled like no other. Keep in mind, Cooper is in a soccer league comprised of K-2nd grade. He was out running some of the big kids! Even missing a goal by near inches! On Sunday Parker had his soccer game. We started in a new soccer league and had a few new things to try out. Mainly, the size of the field. Quite a bit bigger and they play longer quarters. Needless to say, our kids were pretty tired after their 1st game. Parker scored 3 goals and overall I think each child on our team was able to score at least one goal. All in all our weekend was a lot of fun. Rob and I sure enjoy sitting and watching our boys play sports. Something we all love!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Let the Games Begin
This was opening weekend for all of our sporting activities! The weekend began on Saturday with Parker's football game and Cooper's soccer game both at 9:30am. Of course...they would both have to play at the same time. Luckily, I don't think this time issue happens but a few times this season. I started at Parker's football game and it was great! At half-time Rob and I switched and I saw the last half of Cooper's soccer game! Both boys had a blast! Parker scored one touchdown and grabbed lots of flags and Cooper hustled like no other. Keep in mind, Cooper is in a soccer league comprised of K-2nd grade. He was out running some of the big kids! Even missing a goal by near inches! On Sunday Parker had his soccer game. We started in a new soccer league and had a few new things to try out. Mainly, the size of the field. Quite a bit bigger and they play longer quarters. Needless to say, our kids were pretty tired after their 1st game. Parker scored 3 goals and overall I think each child on our team was able to score at least one goal. All in all our weekend was a lot of fun. Rob and I sure enjoy sitting and watching our boys play sports. Something we all love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
They look so cute standing side by side in their uniforms. Its fun now that they are getting old enough to have it be competitive! These are the best days of our lives...
Post a Comment