Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kissing Hand


Yesterday Cooper brought home an art project that his class had done on the 1st day of school. I LOVE it! It is his hand print with a heart in the center. He reminded me that they made this project after his teacher read the story, The Kissing Hand. Cooper was so excited because we have this story at home and we have read it many times. It is a wonderful book and I highly recommend it if you have not read it to your children yet. What a wonderful keepsake!!!

1 comment:

Lucky Mom said...

I haven't read the book but I've heard of it. Maybe I need to check it out! Right now I'm a big fan of "Mommy in my Pocket." Its about a child's first day of school and it is sooooo sweet. I love that Cooper's teacher thought of doing this for you. They grow so fast. This plate is definitely a treasure!!