
What a blast we had tonight! Parker decided that for his birthday celebration he wanted to go to a Univ. of Omaha hockey game! Our evening began in the Old Market District at Old Chicago where we met up with our dear friends the McKenzies! We had a yummy dinner and birthday treats! Then off to the hockey game! The boys loved it! And we are all starting to get a better understanding of the game and its rules. Although, all kids lost sight of the puck more than once!! After the game Nolan came home with us to spend the night. The last time I looked at the clock it was 11:50pm...thank goodness it is quiet...I think they are all asleep!!







1 comment:
Is the UNO for University of Omaha? I love the big foam fingers. Those are the BEST for kids!!! I want to take our kids to a hockey game too.
Post a Comment