Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cookie Houses


This morning we took all of the kids (Parker and Cooper and their friends, Nolan and Ashlee) to the library to decorate cookie houses. I am sure that I have told you how wonderful the library is here in the past. I just can't say enough good things about it. It is fantastic, terrific, super-duper, stupendous etc..... The boys had a blast deciding how to decorate their houses. Cooper was very meticulous in his placement of the goodies and Parker...well he was more interested in eating the goodies than actually leaving them on his house. It was a fun morning filled with lots of holiday fun!!

1 comment:

Lucky Mom said...

I am hoping to bake our gingerbread tonight so we can make our's tomorrow. It will be our 4th annual! The kids love it. Kaila is like Parker, the placement has to be PERFECT. Kiley and Kaden are like Cooper. They eat more than they put on their house.