Yippee for basketball!! We are now in full swing of basketball games for both boys. At least we are down to one sport for each boy this fall. Much easier for all of us!! Although, I still find us living out of the trunk of the car. No camp chairs, mouth pieces, or shin guards to worry about but....we have replaced those items with court shoes, regular tennis shoes and jerseys. Parker is playing with the same team as he did last year and they have really grown and improved their skills. Cooper was originally placed on a 3/4 year old team. I have no idea why he was put with the little ones but I got that switched quickly. He now plays with a good mix of 5/6 year olds. Rob is also helping coach Parker's team! I think Rob is having fun with the kids and I know Parker thinks it is so cool to have his dad as a coach!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
On to the Next One
Yippee for basketball!! We are now in full swing of basketball games for both boys. At least we are down to one sport for each boy this fall. Much easier for all of us!! Although, I still find us living out of the trunk of the car. No camp chairs, mouth pieces, or shin guards to worry about but....we have replaced those items with court shoes, regular tennis shoes and jerseys. Parker is playing with the same team as he did last year and they have really grown and improved their skills. Cooper was originally placed on a 3/4 year old team. I have no idea why he was put with the little ones but I got that switched quickly. He now plays with a good mix of 5/6 year olds. Rob is also helping coach Parker's team! I think Rob is having fun with the kids and I know Parker thinks it is so cool to have his dad as a coach!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Super cool pic. I love the whole father/son thing. And I am so thrilled you get to be inside. That has to make everything more enjoyable! :)
go boys'!!...I'm playing basketball too...way to go!!!
:D
Post a Comment