Friday, July 25, 2008

Sports Rewind



Since I have not been keeping this blog up to date as often as I should I have some catching up to do! Both boys played sports this past spring. Parker played flag football and soccer and Cooper played soccer. I have definately been blessed with two boys who love all sports. Parker loves football (scoring touchdowns and doing the touchdown dance) and has turned into quite the soccer player as well. Cooper is just learning soccer but he scored more than one goal for his team! It is getting to be pretty crazy with both boys in sporting events. I can't tell you how many times we were running from one game to another and changing jerseys and cleats in the car! I wouldn't have it any other way though!

1 comment:

Lucky Mom said...

I am always rushing from place to place with the kids. I'm glad I'm not the only one. You always seem so mellow, like its easy! But yes, I am enjoying every second of it.